- Forensic Teaching Environment
- Curiosity-driven, fundamental Research and Publications
- Applied Research and Development on behalf of Industrial and Governmental Entities
- Forensic Casework, Expert Witnesses, and Advisory Services in Cooperation with Partners
- Networking and Community-building Activities, e.g., Workshops, Tutorials, Competitions,…
- Study and development of advanced computational methods to
- Assist in basic and applied forensic research, e.g. to establish or prove the scientific basis of a particular forensic investigative procedure,
- Support the forensic examiner in their daily casework.
- Modern crime investigation, prosecution and prevention shall profit from the joint intelligence of humans and machines.
The project explores three hypotheses:
• H1-Analysing large diverse data sources,
• H2-Techniques for new investigative settings,
• H3-Novel infrastructures & legal frameworks.